The Dust Mite
A creepy little specimen that causes continual woe for asthma and allergy sufferers. Here are some fast facts to get to know your worst enemy better:
- 50 of them can live on the head of a pin and up to 2 million can live in your mattress.
- They thrive in warm, dark, humid conditions such as in mattresses, doonas, pillows, underlays, blankets, quilts, carpets and rugs, upholstered furniture, curtains, clothes, soft toys, as well as your vacuum cleaner.
- Dustmite live on a diet of skin scales, which we shed daily, as well as animal skin and mould.
- They produce up to 50 faecal droppings a day, the most common trigger of what causes asthma and allergies.
- The strongest risk factors for developing asthma and allergies are exposure to indoor allergens such as domestic mites – The USA National Institute of Health
- Dust mites and their by-products are a major allergic factor and their control is essential in the management of asthma – Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
So, what’s it like at your place?
Our passion comes from pure necessity that we can all live natural and healthy lives, we can all contribute to human wellbeing and preservation and determine the future health of our children and their environment tomorrow.
As a result of working with us, women and their families thrive, work places and their personnel prosper, mouldy / chemical / electrical sensitive occupants heal. They’re healthier, they’re alert, they’re happier, more relaxed, more productive, and enjoying life.
Together we bring about healthy indoor environments and create rooms that provide calmness, healthy sleep, relaxation and restored energy for you and your family, create workplaces that provide ideal personnel attendance and elevated productivity.
By returning indoor spaces to more natural conditions, we strengthen you and your family and your personnel’s mind, body and spirit. It’s nice that it also sustains our planet’s ecology, you’d agree.
PS: Check out our latest enterprises here: