Our Hemp Tea Towels are a great addition to any household. Absorbent, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, it is more absorbent than cotton and other linens.
Make a difference!
- Handmade locally in NSW, you are supporting an ethical small business.
- 55% Hemp and 45% Organic Cotton
- Very absorbent
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- 72 cm x 46 cm*
*Our products are handmade which can lead to slight variations in sizes. The above mentioned sizes are guidelines only. These should not be considered flaws but uniqueness.
- Machine washable, Steam Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do not Bleach
Where was this hemp grown?
Our Hemp is grown in Greenland and made into yarn.
Where was this fabric made?
The yarn is sent to China and weaved into fabric.
Fabric is designed and made in Australia.
GOTS – Global Organic Textile Standard
Control Union Certified
Organic Content Standard (OCS)
Organic Blended Content Standard