How to put an Allergy Free Dust Mite Cover onto Your Quilt
Mitey Fresh demonstrates how to put an Allergy Free Dust Mite Cover onto Your Quilt. Mitey Fresh Dust Mite Covers totally encase your quilt. They are tested and proven to protect your family from dust mites and allergens.
The cover used in the video is a 100% cotton AllerProtect dust mite cover – which you can buy from us here.
1. Unzip dust mite cover and turn it inside out. Have quilt ready nearby.
2. Put hands inside dust mite cover and reach for the corners of the cover, and then grab the corresponding corners of the quilt.
3. Put quilt into the dust mite allergy cover. Shake out right way up.
4. Lie quilt on bed and neaten loose corners.
5. Zip up end to enclose the quilt. Protip: Keep your finger under the zipper to guide it and ensure it doesn’t catch.
6. Repeat with your own decorative quilt cover over the top of the dust mite covered quilt, then finish making the bed.