Types of personal information we collect and hold
The types of personal information that we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name, phone number, email address and other contact details;
- Bank account details;
- Details about the health history of you and your family including but not limited to diagnosed illnesses, symptoms, allergy-related conditions; and
- Any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealing with us.
We may collect personal information about individuals, contractors and suppliers, third parties seeking our services and other people who come into contact with us in the ordinary course of business.
How we collect and hold personal information
In general, we do not collect your personal information, unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly during your dealings with us, including when:
- you email your details to us or submit your details to us via the Website;
- when you sign up to receive information about our products or services (and related information) that may be of interest to you;
- when you order or purchase products or services personally or via the Website;
- you have personal contact with us at a face-to-face meeting or at an event; or
- you mail, email or telephone or otherwise contact us or to make an enquiry about our products or services.
In addition, if you apply for a job or position with us we may collect certain information from you (including your name, contact details and working history) from your previous employers, your referees, human resources professional and others who may be able to provide further information to us to assist us in our decision to offer you a position.
We hold such information in hard copy files and electronic files. We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect and hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information. However, you acknowledge that no security system is impenetrable and no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information or electronic databases. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
In general, your personal information is used for the purpose (primary purpose) for which you provide it to us, which may include:
- to provide you with our goods, services or quotations;
- to enable us to contact and communicate with you regarding your accounts with us;
- to enable us to fulfil your requests for our products or services and process your orders or a refund request;
- to respond to and resolve any query or complaint;
- for internal administration, debt collection, product research, evaluation and development, quality control purposes, advertising and marketing purposes;
- to offer you additional information, opportunities, discounts and promotions from us from time to time;
- to consider your employment or contractual engagement application (such as supply or retention of services); and
- for any other purposes required or authorised by law or a court/tribunal order.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- third party contractors engaged to perform functions or provide services relating to the purposes for which we collect personal information;
- third party service providers within Australia who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of our delivery and other services, such as processing payments (such as credit card payments); and
- enforcement or regulatory authorities, within and outside of Australia, if required by law.
Access to and correction of personal information
You may request access to your personal information or you may seek the correction of such information by sending an email to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on (02) 9986 3432. We may charge you to provide access to your information depending on the costs associated with obtaining and providing the material.
Concerns about privacy
If you have any concerns in relation to your privacy in your dealings with us or the Website, you should direct your concerns to us at email@example.com.