Effective in large areas up to 100m2 yet suitable for smaller areas such as bedrooms or offices requiring a high level of air purification.
The E20 Plus Air Purifier offers an unmatched level of air purification with the largest filter available in any Australian residential air purifier including medical-grade H13 HEPA filtration and a final stage 6kg activated-carbon filter for applications requiring heavy-duty chemical & odour removal. The E20 Plus is the perfect choice for removing viruses, bacteria, dust, allergens, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), road pollution, smoke and both mould spores and mycotoxins from the air in your home or office.
- The only Australian-made Air purifier that is approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program®
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants
- High-Flow™ air diffuser with silencer for ultra-quiet operation on low fan speeds
- Plastic-free, chemical-free aluminium powder coated construction
- EC Fan offering up to 70% energy savings compared to typical AC fans
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels
- 100% Ozone free. InovaAir Air Purifiers do not produce any harmful Ozone.
Air delivery up to 510m3/hour.
W:39cm x D:39cm x H:65cm.
Country of Manufacture
Powder-coated 1mm, 5052 Grade Aluminium.
EC Centrifugal Fan (European), designed for continuous 24-hour operation.
Infinitely speed selectable with potentiometer control.
|Sound rating||34-58 dBA|
Airflow noise only. High-quality, near-silent German-made fan.
Filter life: Up to 6 months continuous use**
Filter life: 3 – 5 years continuous use**
Filter life: 1 – 3 years continuous use**
5 years (parts and labour)***
* Tested by LMS Technologies Inc (EN1822)
** Filter life will vary depending on dust & chemical concentrations present. As operating conditions vary based on levels of dust, chemicals & odours present, and system proximity to major pollution sources.
*** InovaAir does not warranty consumable filter life.
- Effective in large areas up to 100m2, suitable for smaller areas such as bedrooms or offices requiring a high level of air purification.
- Highly effective in removing dust, allergens, mould spores and musty odours.
- Situations involving chemical off-gassing from new furnishings, pollution from main roads and odours.
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels.
Flexible Area Coverage
The InovaAir E20 air purifier is flexible in operation and can be used in either single or multiple rooms or the entire home or office.
H13 HEPA High Efficiency Filtration
The filter in the InovaAir E20 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 6.4m² surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and cleanrooms. These E20 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
Green Choice Filters
- Large filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in:
- Lower energy consumption
- Longer filter life
- Less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership
InovaAir systems have the following advantages over IQAir:
- E20 activated carbon filter has 3.6kgs more versus 2.4kgs and is all steel construction (not cardboard)
- E20 HEPA filter is 25% larger than IQAir (filter casing polystyrene foam)
- E20 consumes 70% less energy on average as it uses a German made EC Fan (IQAir is AC fan, EC fans use a lot less power) -min speed E20 is 6 watts, IQAir min 20 watts
- E20 is fully variable speed control (IQAir limited to only 6 speeds), DE20 includes 20 speed settings.
- E20 is powder coated steel which offers significantly quieter operation versus plastic on IQAir which is prone to fan and motor noise particularly at higher speeds.
- InovaAir is better value as buying direct from the manufacturer, IQAir retails for $799-895USD approx. $1,200 AUD) -importer puts a large margin on these products.