- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.99% @ 0.3 microns.
- The only Australian made Air purifier that is approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program®.
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants.
- Plastic-free, chemical-free all steel powder coated construction.
- EC Fan offering class leading energy consumption (6 watts @ 120m3/hour).
- Chemical Plus models available with 6 or 10 kilogram coconut based activated carbon filters for highest chemical removal.
- High-Flow™ air diffuser with silencer for ultra quiet operation.
- Main filter life between 3-5 years for low running cost.
- Effective in large areas up to 100m2, suitable for smaller areas such as bedrooms or offices requiring a high level of air purification.
- Highly effective in removing dust, allergens, mould spores and musty odours.
- Situations involving chemical off-gassing from new furnishings, pollution from main roads and odours.
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels.
Flexible Area Coverage
The InovaAir E20 air purifier is flexible in operation and can be used in either single or multiple rooms or the entire home or office.
H13 HEPA High Efficiency Filtration
The filter in the InovaAir E20 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 6.4m² surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and cleanrooms. These E20 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
Green Choice Filters
- Large filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in:
- Lower energy consumption
- Longer filter life
- Less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership
InovaAir systems have the following advantages over IQAir:
- E20 activated carbon filter has 3.6kgs more versus 2.4kgs and is all steel construction (not cardboard)
- E20 HEPA filter is 25% larger than IQAir (filter casing polystyrene foam)
- E20 consumes 70% less energy on average as it uses a German made EC Fan (IQAir is AC fan, EC fans use a lot less power) -min speed E20 is 6 watts, IQAir min 20 watts
- E20 is fully variable speed control (IQAir limited to only 6 speeds), DE20 includes 20 speed settings.
- E20 is powder coated steel which offers significantly quieter operation versus plastic on IQAir which is prone to fan and motor noise particularly at higher speeds.
- InovaAir is better value as buying direct from the manufacturer, IQAir retails for $799-895USD approx. $1,200 AUD) -importer puts a large margin on these products.